ONLINE MOVIES 13B SEETHA DEVI ARYA2

My parents keep me grounded:Tamanna

Friday, February 5, 2010



Pretty Tamanna Bhatia is all set to romance T-town and Allu Arjun in a big ticket flick.

“It’s made by the same production company that has churned out hits like Magadheera, Ghajini and Jalsa. I’m looking forward to acting with Bunny,” she says with relish. “He’s such a brilliant dancer. It should be fun working with him,” she says.

Tamanna, the current toast of Kollywood, had a lukewarm T-town outing in 2009, when neither Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam with Siddharth nor the bilingual Veedokkade (with Suriya) hit BO gold. While Veedokkade’s Tamil original was a blockbuster, did the lukewarm response to the dubbed film dent her confidence?Tamanna stumps us with her fluent Telugu and says that henceforth she’s “going to dub for all my Telugu movies”.

After the rave reviews she received for Kanden ... where she reprised Kareena’s role, does she have any Bollywood dreams? “Right now I am concentrating only on Tamil and Telugu films,” she insists.

As far as the remake of Jab We Met is concerned, Tamanna confesses she “felt pressurised, as comparisons were inevitable. And I’m glad I could pull it off. I think it is because we did not deviate much from the original,” she quips. But she’s also quick to point out that “it took Kareena eight years in the industry to deliver such a performance”, whileTamanna is “relatively new.”

Tamanna is now doing Thillalangadi with Jayam Ravi which is the Tamil version of the Telugu film Kick. “I admire Ileana, but I am sure I can pull it off in my own style, she asserts.
In an industry where catfights are common, Tamanna is friendly with her female colleagues. “I’m close to Poonam Bajwa, Vedika, Kajal, Priyamani and Ileana. I share notes with them about their work. It keeps me clued about the industry,” she reveals.

That 20-year-old Tamanna is chaperoned by her parents is not news, but she says it has a huge plus point too: “My parents keep me grounded. I work round the clock and they are my support system.” She’s now doing BA and says that she has “been able to balance both studies and work.

Tamanna also has a big banner Telugu film on hand, and Tamil films like, a remake of Vikramaditya with Karthi, a yet-to-be-titled flick with Dhanush, Sura with Vijay and Paiyaa with Karthi again.

On rumours that she’s starring opposite Ram Charan Tej in the Telugu remake of Paiyaa, she sets the record straight saying that she’s not “been approached for the film, but would love to take it up.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blogarama - the blog directory Movie Industry and Award Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Entertainment Blogs Hihera.com

  © Blogger template DonkeyMedia by DonkeyMedia.blogspot.com 2009

Back to TOP